Competitive Team Evaluations
Competitive Evaluations 2020
Information coming soon.
* Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of each session.
- Parents will not be permitted to view evaluations in order to avoid distractions.
- Please ensure all players come with the proper equipment, including baseball hat, jock, glove, good running shoes, and proper baseball attire. Shorts are not permitted.
- Please bring a bat and helmet to Wednesday's session. If your player does not have a bat, one will be provided, however there is no guarantee it will be the proper length and weight for your player.
- Once the evaluations are complete, the information collected will be tabulated, summarized, and provided to the Head Coaches for team selections. Players will be notified if they are selected for their respective team and then the teams will be posted to the BMBA website as soon as possible.
- Questions about evaluations should be directed to the Competitive Director via email@example.com